-
December 29th, 2006, 06:32 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Go play someplace else broad!!!
ROTFL...........
-
December 29th, 2006, 06:37 PM
#2
Inactive Member
EAT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where did these nice colors come from? That color chart in the moderator section does NOT work for me.
-
December 29th, 2006, 06:50 PM
#3
Inactive Member
IDK I think its pure luck sometimes!!!
-
December 29th, 2006, 07:07 PM
#4
Inactive Member
Quite a few themes going on here eh?
-
December 29th, 2006, 07:12 PM
#5
Inactive Member
YEAH well...it's a work in progress and I get interupted constantly soooooooooooo...and now the freakin colors are being weird too sooooooo
yeah lets get drunk and talk all night!!! [img]graemlins/martini.gif[/img]
-
December 29th, 2006, 07:29 PM
#6
Inactive Member
Robin somethings really wrong with the color chart so its not you...maybe when it crashed something changed cause I hit a shade of pink and it was brown...soooooooooooo I'll keep trying!
-
December 29th, 2006, 09:14 PM
#7
Inactive Member
Dang...that took a little while!!!
SO WADDA YA THINK???
-
December 29th, 2006, 10:07 PM
#8
Inactive Member
Very pretty...I was looking all over for the reply button...my eyes are feeling much better now...
-
December 30th, 2006, 02:02 AM
#9
Inactive Member
That little trick/box of chocolates was just for you MUM!!!
-
December 30th, 2006, 01:06 PM
#10
Inactive Member
my my aren't we the clever one?? hummmm????? You knew I'd look in the box of candy right????"clever girl" (now what movie was that statement "clever girl" from?)...bet ya can't guess..
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks